Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ergh.

First off, I have to say... and this is not in any way, shape, or form meant to be disrespectful to Tea Leoni, but seriously, I would not mind David Duchovny taking out his sex addiction on me for a little bit.

Now that I'm done acting like a 2 year old, let's talk.

So, E. is here today, and he's raising holy heck because we expect him to stay until Monday since it's the holiday. We were planning on going to the Labor Day parade and whatever else it is you do on Labor Day, and then sending him home early. Sounded good to me, right? Apparently not to him, so he threw a temper tantrum in the middle of Wal-Mart. Our response was to put his Star Wars poster back, finish our shopping, and come home. I'm not sure why he hates being here so much, but apparently he does, and I'm starting to get a complex about it.

I feel really whiny lately. I apologize to the at least one person that I know is reading my blog. I don't mean to whine. I don't know if AF is planning on making an appearance -- now, wouldn't that be a small miracle! -- or if I'm over tired or what my issue is. But I thank you for reading and for being out there in cyberspace for me.

No comments: