Sunday, August 31, 2008

Exhausted

Taking total care of sick children all day is exhausting. Luckily, tonight is not a night that I have to do it and come home and be a mother. Tomorrow night will be. So for tonight, I will blog, watch the X-Files, and be exhausted. Tomorrow, I will come home, love on my stepson like it's going out of style and, at the same time, be unbearably sad and frustrated that the doctors feel we're going to have so many fertility problems. Reproductive Endocrinologists don't really just *have* openings. Mine rearranged her schedule so that she would be able to see me at the end of next month after my OGTT. I suppose I should be happy. Instead, I'm frustrated. I'm sad. I'm concerned. I don't know what else to be. I guess this could all be anticipatory worry... but somehow, I doubt it.

No comments: