Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Not much to say.

It's been a week since I've blogged. I suppose I'm being a slacker. We had E. this weekend for what should've been a normal weekend, but there was a death in his mother's family, so we kept him for an extra 2 days. Now that he's gone, the house is too damn still.

RE appointment in 15 days. J. can't come because he's got to work... he asked for the day off, and they couldn't give it to him. So, I get to go alone and see what they have to say. It's strange, but I like the RE's office better than the gyne. I love my gyne, and think he's awesome, but in his office, I'm always surrounded by obviously pregnant women. At the RE, it's people like me. I don't envy them, either, for having to be there. But there's a silent sisterhood in simply being there that I appreciate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This might be the most awesome blog design I have ever seen. Just gorgeous.

Burgh Baby said...

That is really not cool that he couldn't get the day off to go with to the appointment. I hope it goes well. PCOS can be some scary crap, but then again, almost everything about pregnancy is.

I'm with pittgirl, btw. Rockin' template!